symphony air cooler service center in Hyderabad
If you are looking for a Symphony Air Cooler Service in Hyderabad, then Aircooler Clinic is the best choice on the Internet. We provide service to all the Brands of Symphony Aircoolers. Aircooler Clinic provides you with 100% quality service.
Our Technicians are the best available in the market and we make sure to use Genuine parts while providing service to your product unlike many other service centers. You’ll never have to worry about frequent breakdown of your product after we repair it. Without any Question, Aircooler Clinic is the best place if you want to repair your damaged product. If you are looking for a Symphony Air Cooler Service in Hyderabad, then we’re just one call away.
We understand your need of having the availability of cool air 24/7, in a city like Hyderabad, especially in summer. As we know the importance of cool air in summer, our technicians will not delay to attend your call. No matter where you stay in Hyderabad, our Technicians who are well equipped will reach the destination on the scheduled time so that you won’t have to postpone anything.
You can book your complaint by either calling for our service or just by filling out our online application form.
Why Aircooler Clinic is the best Symphony Air cooler service in Hyderabad?
- Our Technicians at Aircooler Clinic have over 10 years of service experience and are the best in the market.
- We at Aircooler Clinic hire only professionals so that we will be able to provide a completely hassle free service.
- Our Technicians at Aircooler Clinic use only genuine spare parts to build customer Satisfaction.
- Technicians from Aircooler Clinic provide services at a more affordable and reasonable rate.
- We never charge our customers one paisa more than the fee already agreed on.
- You’ll receive a call from our Technicians within minutes of your complaint being registered.
- We provide the best service Hyderabad because basically, we are the best service providers in Hyderabad.
We know you’ll call us for services, because you know that we are the best in Hyderabad…
Different Air Cooler models of Symphony:
- Symphony Diet 3D Air Cooler
- Symphony Sumo Air Cooler
- Symphony Winter Air Cooler
- Symphony Touch Air Cooler
Common Questions generally asked by Symphony Customers:
How can I tell if my air conditioner is broken?
Ans: If the cool air has stopped flowing, the first thing you should do is check your thermostat to see whether it is working or not. If the Thermostat is not working, then call Symphony Air Cooler service in Hyderabad to get it repaired without any hassle at an affordable price.
How do I add water?
Ans: Water can be added manually, with a bucket or automatically some units have an inlet valve, with a hose coupling. While filling it up manually, please switch off the machine because internal parts can get damaged as it’s moving at high speeds. If you face any problem while using the machine, just call Symphony Air Cooler service in Hyderabad to get it repaired without any hassle at a very affordable price.
How does an air cooler work?
Ans: An evaporative air cooler works by introducing moisture into the air and lowering its temperature. The air cooler takes in dry air, moistens it with water vapour, and releases cooled air into the room. This form of cooling is cheaper and more energy-efficient than traditional refrigeration techniques. If you face any problem while using the machine, just call Symphony Air Cooler service in Hyderabad to get it repaired without any hassle at a very affordable price.
Do air coolers require a lot of electricity to run?
Ans: Air cooling is the most energy-efficient cooling technology available. Operating costs for an air cooler are 1/10th of a traditional air conditioner. Although the energy consumption of a ceiling fan and air cooler is similar, the cooling effect is considerably different. Air coolers can cover a larger area, actually cool the air, and work noiselessly. If you face any problem while using the machine, just call Symphony Air Cooler service in Hyderabad to get it repaired without any hassle at a very affordable price
Common Problems faced by Symphony Customers:
1. Strange Odor emitting from the Air Cooler.
Ans: A strange odor from an air cooler is the result of either stagnant water or growth of mildew on the pads. You can resolve this problem yourself by following the simple steps mentioned below:
- ·Change the Water Regularly
- ·Keep the cooling pads clean to keep mildew off. This should help prevent odor.
- ·Clean the pad at least once or twice a year.
- To clean the cooling pad, unplug the cooler and apply low water pressure with the help of a pipe on the cooling pad from outside.
2. The Air Cooler won’t start.
Ans:If your air cooler won’t start it could have something to do with its power supply.
- Check the supply cord or plug for any damage.
- ·If the cord is damaged, do not operate the cooler.
- Call Aircooler Clinic to get it repaired without any hassle at a very affordable price to avoid any hazard.
- The fan is not working properly.
Ans:If the fan is not working it could be switched off or loose at the socket.
- Check if the socket is loose.
- Switch on the fan by selecting the appropriate speed.
- If the motor is malfunctioning, please contact Aircooler Clinic to log a service call